find more benefits for:
Bluetooth Marketing Software
Starting the Program
- Download and install Microsoft Framework 2.0 (or later) from Microsoft web site
- Install BlueMarket Control Platform
- You must have LAN or Internet connection to be able to connect to distanced BlueMarket pro
- Run BlueMarket Control Platform
- Check if you have all connection settings well set (both BlueMarket pro & Control Platform)
- Click Control-Start
- You should, in a few seconds, receive informations about your clients
- Was it a success?
Now you have a free network!!!
BlueMarket will run on computer system that meet minimum requirements.
Minimum System requirements:
Hardware: Pentium II class processor
OS: Windows 2000/XP
Hard-disk free space: 30MB
Video: 1024*768,True colors
Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0
LAN or Internet connection
For improved performance, we recommend:
Hardware: Pentium III class processor
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Microsoft Framework 2.0/3.5
Only "BlueMarket pro"
- LAN (Local Area Network), where all clients are in local network connected
- Internet, where you collect all informations from clients using any broadband connection. Cable
and ADSL are recommended.
Protect BlueMarket Control Platform from seeing any other person but administrator. Set user-name & password by your choice
to prevent of any settings changing, etc.
Set all options, for all clients separately. You must set-up this:
- IP address, that must match client IP address.
- Remote port, thats client port that send informations to Control Platform
- Local port, thats port that Control Platform use to send requests to client
- info, optional field that you can use to identify client
- Timer, to set period of time, in seconds, between two requests
- Click Save button on every client setting change
Be sure that Remote & Local port match the same ports in client network settings!
Remote port in Control Platform will be Local port in BlueMarket pro, and
Local port in Control Platform will be Remote port in BlueMarket!
Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is not closing that ports, or preventing its usage!
Here is small info about clients info screens:
- reset = you request new info from client immidiately, without waiting for server timer
- first lamp = it will tell you if client is working or not. Red light means it is not working, green one that it is working
- second lamp = it will give you informations about what client is currently doing. Violet light means it is in discoverable mode,
yellow receiving mode, and green sending mode
- % = information about procentigue in successfull working (not reliable dough, but can be used for some averidge score)
- Err log = you can request for client error log file (at least latest results). By double-clicking, it will automaticaly open results
- Ser log = server log, the same as error log, but giving info about client latest working results
- restart = you can restart client application at any time.
Sending special requests:
You can send any special command to client pc, simply by double-clicking into BlueMarket Control Platform client area.
This way, you can control client pc! So, be carefull what command you send, as you can, with averidge knolidge, collect client
pc information, shut-down Windows, or something like that...
If you have more than 8 clients to control, you can do that, simply by copying BlueMarket folder, with all files, and starting two instances
of Control Platform! Just have different client settings!
To remove this program from your system:
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Find the application name in the list and select it.
4. Follow the instructions in the Uninstall Wizard.
This application is FREE!